Bill Windsor of Lawless America files affidavits in Missouri court on charges that he is a would-be Mass Murderer.
Bill Windsor of Lawless America has filed 80 affidavits with the Missouri court on charges that he is a would-be Serial Killer or Mass Murderer.
Bill Windsor has been accused of buying a gun to use on a group of people.
Windsor’s “trial” is set for 1 pm on April 8, 2013 in Lafayette Hall in Lexington, Missouri before Judge John Frerking.
CASE NO. 13LF-CV00289
Allie L. Overstreet, Petitioner and Counter-Respondent
William M. Windsor, Respondent and Counter-Petitioner
15TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, LAFAYETTE COUNTY, MISSOURI
FIRST AFFIDAVIT OF WILLIAM M. WINDSOR
I, William M. Windsor, the undersigned, hereby declare under penalty of perjury:
- I am over the age of 21, am competent to testify, and have personal knowledge of the matters stated herein. I provide this affidavit to be used in this matter and in any other legal proceeding.
- A website frequented by the Petitioner, Allie L. Overstreet (“Petitioner” or “Overstreet”) is advertising a $5,000 reward for me – “dead or alive.” The website is running an article about me titled “Billy the Kid.” Overstreet is friendly with a number of people and groups who have threatened me with many things, including bodily harm, and death. [A true and correct copy of the opening page of the article is attached as Exhibit 24 hereto.]
- Overstreet’s work address is unknown. She works for a power company of some type.
- Overstreet’s date of birth is not known, but she is believed to be approximately 50 years old, white, female, reddish blonde hair, green eyes, 5’9” tall, 160 pounds. Identifying marks include bumps on her face that may be moles or warts, and she has a lot of freckles. She wears glasses some of the time.
- Windsor’s relationship to Overstreet is stalking. Overstreet has stalked Windsor; she was formerly a volunteer for Lawless America.
- I am at least 17 years old. Overstreet is at least 17 years old.
- I reside in Marietta, Georgia – Cobb County. Overstreet resides in Higginsville, Missouri – Lafayette County.
- Overstreet and I have no relationship other than Overstreet has stalked me.
- Overstreet and I have never resided together.
- The residence in which I live is owned by my wife and me.
- Overstreet has knowingly and intentionally stalked me, harassed me, followed me online, placed or attempted to place me in apprehension of immediate physical harm, and has threatened to do some of the above.
- I am afraid of Overstreet, and there is an immediate and present danger of abuse or stalking based upon the facts set out below.
- There are no prior or pending custody court cases before, or orders entered by, any other court involving the parties.
- I seek protection from Overstreet. Overstreet is a pathological liar who has filed a bogus stalking complaint against me. She stalks me. I believe Overstreet is mentally imbalanced, and I believe she is capable of doing just about anything.
- I believe Overstreet is responsible for sending me a bogus death announcement about a 16-year-old boy to try to trick me into publishing it, to have me accused of violating HIPPA laws, to encourage people to berate and chastise me for publishing it, and to encourage people to stop supporting me. [A true and correct copy of the death notice message is attached as Exhibit 1 hereto.]
- Upon information and belief, I believe that Overstreet is directly or indirectly responsible for participating in the theft of my father’s identity and the setting up a Facebook page pretending to be my deceased father. The page had photos of my father on his death bed as well as a photo of his coffin at the funeral home. The person or persons pretending to be Walter Windsor posted all types of horrible stuff, including the threat that he, she, or it will post photos of my mother (who died of breast cancer 35 years ago) having sex with my deceased father. [A true and correct copy of the page is attached as Exhibit 2 hereto.]
- Overstreet has expressed in online postings to me that she was going to “blow you wide open.” She said I “made a big mistake.” [A true and correct copy of the posting where this is said is attached as Exhibit 23 hereto.]
- Despite cease and desist notices, Overstreet continued to post lies about me. She ignored my request for retractions.
- Upon information and belief, Overstreet lied about sexual abuse of her daughter by her ex-husband. Anyone who would go on camera and lie about something like that is capable of saying and doing anything. Overstreet expressed to me on camera that her ex-husband licks their 3-year-old daughter’s butt and peepee, digs in her poop garage, likes her butthole candy, liked to eat her butthole, and much more. Anyone like Overstreet who makes up one lie after another (as she has done in an attempt to damage me) is definitely capable of saying and doing anything.
- I am a 64-year-old grandfather. I am not a stalker. I am not a criminal. I have never been charged with or convicted of a crime. This bogus allegation of stalking by Overstreet is the only time I have ever been involved in a legal proceeding of this type. I have not even received a traffic ticket or parking ticket in over 12 years. I have never been in a jail or prison except as a visitor. I have never used illegal drugs of any type. I have never possessed illegal drugs of any type. I do not consume alcoholic beverages. I have not threatened Overstreet.
- I have been producing and directing a documentary film and have been compiling testimony about corruption and dishonest people that has been presented to Congress and will be presented to every state legislator in America.
- I have become the victim of stalking, harassment, defamation, libel, slander, and threats (including some death threats). I have been followed online and have been contacted online for the purpose of harassing and intimidating me. Stalkers have attempted to terrify, threaten, harass, annoy, and offend me with lewd and profane language, claims of lewd and lascivious acts, threats to inflict physical harm, and more. The libel and slander is extreme. Stalkers invent one false claim after another. People who I don’t know make statements in writing that have no truth whatsoever and can be easily proven to be false. It’s like they feel they can say anything and get away with it.
- Overstreet is one of these stalkers.
- The stalking of me includes defamation and the making of false accusations and false statements. These false accusations include that I am a pedophile, a pedophile lover, anti-gay, bigoted, a tax evader, a criminal operating a scam, a terrorist, a liar, and now a potential serial killer who, according to Overstreet, has “bought a gun for use on a group of people.”
- I am the victim of an outrageous petition by Overstreet that has resulted in an Ex Parte Order of Protection. Overstreet has fabricated a claim against me. Overstreet has demonstrated to me that she is a pathological liar. I also anticipate that she will fabricate evidence and likely have witnesses lie for her.
- Overstreet has lied to this Court claiming she feared that I was going to use a gun on her and others. She lied claiming I published this many times on my website. The only mention of my gun on the website prior to the filing of the petition for an Ex Parte Order of Protection was that I would be bringing it on my trip to Arlington, Virginia. This was published on February 2, 2013. [A true and correct copy of the only mention of my gun on the website prior to the filing of the petition for an Ex Parte Order of Protection is attached as Exhibit 25 hereto.] Overstreet cannot possibly claim this was a threat or that she was afraid. I have a photo of her kissing me (unsolicited) in Washington, DC on February 6 (four days after the story about my gun was published) . [A true and correct copy of a photo of Overstreet kissing me on February 6, 2013 is attached as Exhibit 26 hereto.]
- The stalking of me includes threats, several of which I consider to be death threats. I fear for my safety and the safety of my family. [A true and correct copy of the first death threat received by me is attached as Exhibit 3 hereto.] Sean B**shie, has used a Glock gun, Charles Manson’s photo, and a big knife as icons when posting messages to me. He recently threatened to shoot me if I come to Montana. [A true and correct copy of a recent death threat that I received is attached as Exhibit 4 hereto.] Sean B**shie has posted online that he will be attending the hearing on Overstreet’s petition as Allie Overstreet’s “bodyguard.” One group promoted for its members to watch the movie “Kill Bill.” This group, calling itself the American Mother’s Political Party, has “declared war” on me; the leader of the group, Claudine Dombrowski, has publicized that “she will see me” at the hearing on this Petition. [A true and correct copy of threatening messages that I received are attached as Exhibit 5, Exhibit 6, and Exhibit 7 hereto.] Many horrible videos have been made by stalkers. In several videos, a person believed to now be working with Overstreet threatens to beat me with a hammer.
- On or about February 20, 2013, Overstreet began communicating to my supporters that she had been “banned from Lawless America.” Banning refers to a Facebook procedure that denies someone any access to a Facebook page. This claim that she had been banned was false. Overstreet had no information to indicate that her statements were true.
- Brian Long received a Facebook message from the account of Overstreet indicating that she had been banned by me. Overstreet denied that she had sent such a message, but Brian Long’s Facebook account clearly showed that a message was sent from Overstreet’s Facebook account.
- Overstreet has been active in defamation, harassment, and libel directed at me.
- At approximately half past midnight February 21, 2013, I received a message that indicated it was sent by Brenda Williamson (“Brenda”), a mother who was filmed for Lawless America…The Movie, indicating that Brenda’s son (also filmed) was deaed. [A true and correct copy of this message that I received is attached as Exhibit 1 hereto.]
- The message was false and malicious. Upon information and belief, Overstreet either sent the message or conspired with someone who did.
- The message said Noah Williamson was dead, but he was not. The message said Noah Williamson took his own life, but he did not. The message indicated it was sent by Brenda Williamson, but she has told me that she did not send it.
- I then received a series of messages from Overstreet and her new boyfriend, Mark Supanich, containing one lie after another. Overstreet posted false information about this on Facebook, information that she knew was false.
- Overstreet continued to post false messages about me on Facebook. Overstreet lied numerous times in Facebook
- At approximately 5:00 pm on Saturday, February 23, 2013, a posting from Overstreet’s Facebook account appeared on the Lawless America Facebook page: “That’s it? This is your big public ousting? A simple trace on the computer that sent that suicide message, would clear things up. Although I doubt that gets posted. Unblocking me so I can watch the train wreck, yet blocking me from commenting to defend myself is a bit juvenile ITell them, Bill, of the donations receipts. Tell them of the movie and Sundance fiasco. Tell them of the thousands of emails you copied me on. Tell them of the one where you are calling them stupid. Tell them of Homeland Security list Bill, and the filming at the capitol. Tell them how Stacey did send your hard drives back and how you gave permission to use the banner and camera. Tell Dottie what you really think of her. Tell them about Montana and the cops chasing you out of the state. Tell them how many social security numbers you have. Tell them about your database Bill. Tell them about the emails you DONT publish. Tell them about the tv show Bill. Tell them of your bad guy list and why they are on it . Tell them how many times you were in your basement when you you said you were on the road. Tell them about the death threats, or rather, the lack there of. Tell them about the trademark and copywrites Bill. Tell them how you sent me every email you ever sent any of them. Tell them about the meetings with movie agents. Go ahead, tell them. Tell them about your precious spreadsheets with all their personal info Bill. And while you are at it, tell them how to track IP’s and proxy’s, and how you never should have trusted a woman with brains enough to keep everything you ever said. …You have made a grave mistake jerking innocent people around for your own midlife crisis. Haters aren’t causing you to fail, YOU are causing you to fail. Lying about stupid shit trying to ruin peoples name, just because they dared to not bow correctly to you. Go ahead, trace the computer. I dare you. Tell them where all these criminal charges you have filed are. Tell them that you knew two weeks before DC we couldnt film in the capitol and that no legislators were coming. Tell them about the two under cover FBI agents in the Senate theater Bill. Tell them how you changed from a regular room to the biggest suite the Crowne had. Tell them how you told me there wont be any movement and you are going to back out. Tell them the timing in which this suicide message appeared. Neh…..you won’t do that, now will ya. Tell them how many letters you have written to congress Bill. Tell them who actually wrote them . Tell them who does all your work for you. Tell them why your son won’t associate his company with Lawless. Tell them how you didn’t renember Noah until I told you who he was. Tell them who got Stop the Silence to endorse you. Who got Washington Families United to endorse you. Who got you conference calls with media. Tell them how you forgoymt to copywrite Lawless and asked me what to do. Tell them how you have tens of thousands of unanswered emails. Tell them who did what Bill. I do dare you to sue me and file charges on me. I cannot wait. I will expose the real corruption within Lawless America gladly, and not on faacebook to a bunch of people who believe in you. I hope you do go to the cops, but I know you won’t because they already know you well. You are the sick one, for not giving a shit about these peoples stories unless it is good PR for you. You are good at talking sweet but suck at covering your tracks. Bring it on Mr. Me, we will see where that suicide message came from and we will blow you wide open for all your lies and using these folks vulnerabilities to your advantage. I am not your average lemming and lying about me to publicly and maliciously discredit my name was a big mistake.” [A true and correct copy of this message is attached as Exhibit 8 hereto.]
- This posting is filled with lies and defamatory innuendo designed to damage me. I did not unblock Overstreet yet block her from posting. I have never done anything improper with donations receipts. I am not involved in a movie fiasco. I am not involved in a Sundance fiasco. I did not copy Overstreet on thousands of emails. I have not called people stupid for sending emails. I prepared a Homeland Security list at the request of law enforcement and Overstreet. I never did anything improper regarding filming at the Capitol. Stacy Slaton did send hard drives back to me long after return had been requested. Hard drives were sent without the requirement of signature and arrived when both my wife and I were out of town and unavailable for receipt. I never gave permission to use the banner and camera. I have only one social security number. I have never had any social security number but the one that he was assigned in Lubbock, Texas in approximately 1964. I was not in my basement when I said I was on the road. I have received death threats and threats that I consider to be death threats. Lawless America has both trademark and copyright rights. I did not send every email I ever sent to Overstreet. I have had several meetings with movie agents. I have not jerked innocent people around for my own midlife crisis. I have not lied about stupid shit trying to ruin peoples’ names. I have never knowingly lied about anything in regard to Lawless America. I have filed criminal charges with several law enforcement authorities. I did not know two weeks before Meet Me in DC that filming could not be done in the capitol. I did not know two weeks before Meet Me in DC that no legislators were coming. I did not change from a regular room to the biggest suite that the Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel had. I have written approximately six letters to Congress. I wrote the letters, but one of the letters was provided by Sharon Kramer. I do all of my work personally with some help from volunteers. I remember Noah Williamson extremely well, and Overstreet never had to tell me who he was. I do not believe that Stop the Silence endorses me. I do not believe Overstreet got Washington Families United to endorse me. No one ever arranged conference calls for me with media. I did not forget to copyright Lawless America. I did not ask Overstreet what to do regarding copyrights. There is no corruption within Lawless America. The “cops” do not know me well. I am not sick. I have never “not given a shit” about peoples’ stories unless it was good PR for me. I have no reason to cover my tracks. I have not used people’s vulnerabilities to my advantage. I have never lied about Overstreet.
- Overstreet has posted a harassing, libelous, slanderous Facebook post in which she says “Windsor posts things that he know[s] are false…and that he has lost his mind.” This is absolutely false. I have never posted anything that I felt was false. I haven’t lost my mind.
- When you compare several of Overstreet’s posts, it seems to show that her strategy with this death notice scam is to claim that I posted knowingly false information.
- Overstreet has posted a harassing, libelous, slanderous Facebook post in which she says I am a liar and “make[s] shit up.”
- Overstreet has posted a harassing, libelous, slanderous Facebook post in which she says I duped people. I have never duped anyone.
- Overstreet has posted a harassing, damaging Facebook posting in which she encouraged people to leave Lawless America. People have left Lawless America because of Overstreet.
- On or about midnight on March 11, 2013, Stalkers stole my father’s identity, and they set up a Facebook page pretending to be my deceased father. The page had photos of my father on his death bed as well as a photo of his coffin at the funeral home. The person or persons pretending to be Walter Windsor posted all types of horrible stuff, including the threat that he, she, or it will post photos of my mother (who died of breast cancer 35 years ago) having sex with my deceased father. [A true and correct copy of the page is attached as Exhibit 9 hereto.]
- I was compelled to file a police report charging Overstreet with harassment and stalking. That complaint was filed with the Cobb County Georgia Police Department on February 25, 2013, Case # 13019842. [A true and correct copy of the incident report acknowledgment is attached as Exhibit 10 hereto.]
- I then filed a Criminal Warrant Application with the Cobb County Magistrate Court. [A true and correct copy of my copy of the Warrant Application is attached as Exhibit 11 hereto.] I published a news report about the filing of this Criminal Warrant Application. [A true and correct copy of this news report is attached as Exhibit 12 hereto.]
- After my report of the Criminal Warrant Application, on March 14, 2013, Overstreet obtained an Ex Parte Order of Protection against me in the 15th Judicial Circuit Court, Lafayette County, Missouri. [A true and correct copy of my copy of the Ex Parte Order of Protection against me is attached as Exhibit 13 hereto.] Overstreet signed the complaint under penalty of perjury. She committed massive perjury.
- Overstreet lied to the Court when she said she “quit when I saw him stalking other parents.” I have never stalked anyone, and Overstreet did not quit for any such reason. I have all of the emails and Facebook messages to show precisely what happened.
- Overstreet misled the Court when she wrote: “Bill Windsor threatens to show up to my April 1 court hearing with cameras and says he has a gun and published my address.” I have never said anything about bringing a gun to Overstreet’s court hearing. I had offered to testify as to her lies at her April 1 hearing; it wasn’t a threat. She successfully blocked me from that testimony through her fraudulently-obtained Protective Order. I have not “published” Overstreet’s address, though there would not be anything wrong with publishing information that is available to anyone online. I posted a link to a court document that contains her address as well as my home address, and there is certainly nothing improper about that. Overstreet’s address and personal information is readily available online. [A true and correct copy of a White Pages search showing Overstreet’s address is attached as Exhibit 14 hereto.] Her son, Daniel, was recently convicted of burglary, and their address was published in the newspaper. [A true and correct copy of the published newspaper report showing Overstreet’s address is attached as Exhibit 15 hereto.]
- Overstreet lied to and misled the Court when she wrote: “…since I quit Lawless America, he has threatened me publicly on his website, told lies about me, emailed me threats, brags about a gun, published my address and told others to stalk me, and says he will come here April 1 to this courthouse to sabotage my custody hearing.” I have never threatened Overstreet on my website. Threat is defined as “An expression of an intention to inflict pain, injury, evil, or punishment; an indication of impending danger or harm.” I have never done any such thing. [A true and correct copy of a search on my website for “Allie Overstreet” is attached as Exhibit 16 hereto.] [A true and correct copy of the news reports on my website that include the name “Overstreet” are attached as Exhibit 17 hereto.] There are no threats! [A true and correct copy of a search on my website for “gun” is attached as Exhibit 18 hereto.] 50 results were generated, and not one of them brags about a gun. [A true and correct copy of all emails that I sent to Overstreet since she quit are attached as Exhibit 19 hereto.] There isn’t a threat in any of the four emails that I sent to her after she was blocked. I have never emailed a threat to Overstreet. I have never said I would sabotage Overstreet’s custody hearing. I simply stated that I wanted the judge to know that Overstreet is a pathological liar. I suspect that she lied about her ex sexually assaulting their daughter. It seems DFS and the court have made that assessment.
- Overstreet lied to the Court when she said “William Windsor has repeatedly published on his website that he has bought a gun for use on a group of people. He lists that group of people and I am one.” This is an outrageous lie and a degree of perjury that should cause criminal charges to be brought against Overstreet. [A true and correct copy of a search on my website for “gun” is attached as Exhibit 18.] 50 results were generated, and not one of them says anything about me even owning a gun, much less stating that I planned to use the gun on a group of people.
- Overstreet lied to the Court when she said “he published a fake copy of criminal charges against me online to 50,000 people.” I never published a fake copy of criminal charges. I filed criminal charges. [A true and correct copy of my Cobb County Police Report acknowledgement is attached as Exhibit 10 hereto.] [A true and correct copy of a search on my Criminal Warrant Application against Overstreet is attached as Exhibit 11 hereto.]
- Overstreet lied to the Court when she said “he keeps publishing my kids actual address on line and encouraging people to get personal info on me….” This is simply a big fat lie.
- Overstreet lied to the Court when she said I have personal property of hers, namely a video film. [A true and correct copy of the Release Form signed by Overstreet showing that the film produced is not her property is attached as Exhibit 20 hereto.]
- Overstreet has outrageously asked this Court to infringe my free speech rights. Freedom of speech is the right guaranteed by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, to express beliefs and ideas without unwarranted government restriction. The universal rule in the United States is that equity will not enjoin a libel or slander and that the only remedy for defamation is an action for
- I am a member of the press. Freedom of the press in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. This clause is generally understood as prohibiting the government from interfering with the printing and distribution of information or opinions. Overstreet has no basis to attempt to interfere with these fundamental rights.
- I served Overstreet with a cease and desist notice in an attempt to stop her from making contact and defaming me. [A true and correct copy of this notice is attached as Exhibit 21 hereto.] Overstreet ignored it. This was the last contact that I have had with Overstreet.
- I published a request for retractions from Overstreet. [A true and correct copy of this publication is attached as Exhibit 22 hereto.] Overstreet ignored it.
- I now ask this Court to issue an Order of Protection for me.
- Overstreet has knowingly attempted to place me in fear of physical harm; she has associated with others who have threatened or implied the desire to commit physical harm to me, including people who have sent messages to me with deadly weapons – gun, knife, and hammer; has compelled me by force to spend weeks dealing with this bogus protection order matter; has harassed me; has engaged in a purposeful course of conduct involving more than one incident that alarms or causes distress to me and serves no legitimate purpose; that I have suffered substantial emotional distress; that she has followed me in public places online; has stalked me; has purposely and repeatedly engaged in an unwanted course of conduct that causes alarm to me when it is reasonable in my situation to have been alarmed by the conduct; has caused me to fear of danger of physical harm; has committed a pattern of conduct composed of repeated acts over a period of time that serves no legitimate purpose; has sent me unwanted communication; has made unwanted contact.
This First Affidavit of William M. Windsor was sworn before a notary.
Bill Windsor has also filed 79 affidavits provided by witnesses.
The case is # 13LF-CV00289 in the Circuit Court, 15th Judicial Circuit, Lafayette County, Missouri.
In response to the complaint filed against him by Allie L. Overstreet, Bill Windsor has filed a Petition for a Protective Order against Allie L. Overstreet.
Bill Windsor has also filed these procedural motions:
Bill Windsor is headed for the Lexington, Missouri area on April 2, 2013. It’s an 800-mile trip from Atlanta, and he will take two days.
Once in Missouri, Bill Windsor will be meeting with witnesses, doing some filming, and preparing for trial.
Bill Windsor will be representing himself. When asked about this decision, Windsor said: “I’ve never met an attorney who I felt could do a better job than I can. And I work for free. Furthermore, I’m honest; I care; and I will work as long and as hard as needed to be fully-prepared. When you get right down to it, I have no respect for attorneys. It’s a profession that often requires dishonesty.”
Bill Windsor sends his thanks to the many people who have sent affidavits to be presented to the court. “I’ve received approximately 40 so far. Six people have confirmed that they are coming to the hearing in Lexington, Missouri. If you can, Meet Me in Missouri.”
Windsor will be sending out news releases to all the media in Missouri. Maybe some of them will show up to cover the “trial” of a grandpa falsely and maliciously accused of being a would-be serial killer.
This article originally appeared on www.LawlessAmerica.com.